Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Husky Toolbox Drawer Detents

This is more of a comment I hope will help others find what they need. I have an older Husky toolbos(2004) and the drawers stopped staying closed about six months ago, one by one. Upon taking the drawers out, I found many small pieces of pink plastic. The detents that hold the drawers closed had all broken. I found the model # and called Home Depot's number on the tag. After a lengthy conversation they finally matched up the model number to a Stanley made box with the Husky name. However they had no clue as to how to get the repalcement parts. Long story short, I looked up Stanley's customer service contact info and shot them an email with a picture of what I needed. Within 24hrs, they contacted me back with a website and part # for what I needed. Here is the info:

www.servicenet.blackanddecker.com
Part  #1023456
$1.66/ea

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-05-17T17:27:34+0000  by thevwman thevwman

Here's a picture
Posted 2017-05-17T17:50:57+0000  by thevwman
Well I can say this is different from the others help format because here are mention some real factors how to find computer specs windows 10 which actually works when we want to some changes in the computer system.ANd every time this show very immediate options. 
Posted 2019-01-10T16:37:59+0000  by ankie147

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+