Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Husky tool chest glide parts

I purchased a Husky tool chest and Workstation in May of 2000.  Most of the clips that hold the drawers in have broken and it is dangerous to move as the drawers come out when it is moved.  I looked for the part number on the top drawers, and the lid, but did not find any labels.  The assembly instructions had a label with the numbers 4150DL, and 101555A.  Can these be used to look up the part that I need?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-09-25T03:28:12+0000  by Yendor Yendor

Hi Yendor,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community.

Start off with the assembly instructions label you found, and you can contact Husky Tools Customer Service line directly below.

Image result for husky tools customer service

Contact them so you can get the right replacement parts for your tool chest.

Keep us updated on your progress,


Posted 2016-09-26T15:41:38+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
I was notified that they were not able to look up a part number for the drawer glide and that I was basically out of luck.  I went to my local store, and looked at the Husky tool chests, and found that the same parts are still being used with different part numbers.  I responded to a survey, and asked for them to send me parts from the current glides that are being used, and got no response.  

Not sure what needs to happen to get these small parts, but it doesn't seem to be a priority for the Husky Tools customer service department.
Posted 2018-02-18T02:51:00+0000  by Yendor
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question