Sign In to join the community | Help

I am replacing the "guts" of my grill

I am using Brinkman universal replacement tubes and need to know what the part is called that they attach to so I can replace it.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-04-07T00:41:44+0000  by Ms1fixit Ms1fixit

Hi Ms1fixit,


This picture is of a Brinkmann Burner.




The Brinkmann universal replacement burner that I sell in my Home Depot includes an adaptor to mount the flat end of the burner to a vertical surface. Some other universal burners also have this adaptor and are available on line here




There may be connector, or crossover tubes on your grill that supply the gas between the burners. Those can be found on the manufacturer's website. There is a web address on the front of your grill and in your owner's manual. The manual will also have the warranty details on those individual parts.



Posted 2013-04-16T18:21:21+0000  by Travis_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question