Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

I have a Hampton Bay Edgemont ceiling fan/light model # AC-YG177. I need parts.

I need a light cover because the one we have has developed hairline cracks and is now falling apart. Also the fan speed chain has rotted out. The manufacture date is 2007 (it came with the house). Are the parts supposed to fall apart this fast? I need to know where to get a replacement light cover and chain for the fan speed.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-07-08T20:39:53+0000  by sambouka sambouka

Hi Sambouka, I’m Ken with Home Depot. Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear that you’re having problems with your fan.

To get you some help right away, you will need some information. You need the model number and the UPC code. These are located on a sticker on top of the motor housing. You may need the use of a small mirror to help get this information. You need these as there are several manufactures of Hampton Bay fans.

Once you have this information, you can call the Hampton Bay customer Service Team and they can help you figure out the problem and how to fix it.

You can also order any needed parts at that time.  Here is the Hampton Bay Customer Service phone number.

1-800-527-0313 M-F 8am-5pm (EST).

Posted 2013-07-08T23:20:58+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+