Sign In to join the community | Help
Flooring

I want to buy the white with black tile. The Merola Metro Series.

I want to pick this tile up at a store.  What store can I pick it up at??????

Thank you

Agnes

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-05-15T02:08:08+0000  by AKD AKD

Hello Agnes,

My name is Katy, and I am a customer service rep with homedepot.com. I checked on the Merola Metro series collection, and there are a couple different black and white versions that are available.

I would like to invite you to call Home Depot's customer service number at 1-800-466-3337. Any one of our reps, such as myself, would be happy to assist you with trying to locate this tile for you.

Have a wonderful day~

Posted 2013-05-15T03:12:09+0000  by 19katherynb

Hello AKD,

Thanks for joining us here on the community!

19katherynb is absolutely right regarding your Merola Metro Series mosaic tiles.

We have more than one type available for you to purchase by this company.....

However, the one of the far left in the imaged links below is a more typical in-stock model we carry. Click on any of these to see if they are available.

Metro Hex Glossy White With Black Dot 11 7/8 in. x 10 1/4 in. Glazed Porcelain Mosaic TileMetro Hex Matte White with Heavy Black Flower 10-1/4 in. x 11-3/4 in. Porcelain Mosaic Floor and Wall TileMetro Penny Matte White with Black Dot 11-1/2 in. x 9-7/8 in. Porcelain Mosaic Floor and Wall TileMetro Octagon Matte White and Glossy Black 11-1/2 in. x 11-1/2 in. Porcelain Mosaic Floor and Wall Tile

If it is available, you can simply check store availability in your area under the  Buy Online, Pick Up In Store Today tab on the webpage.

It's that easy!

Let us know if this has assisted you.

Joseph

Buy Online, Ship to Store

Posted 2013-05-15T12:34:07+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

yes the first one is the one I want.  It is the gloss white & black.  My floor is 25sq. ft. How much should I buy??  Also, is there a store I could pick it up at???  I hate to pay shipping and handling.  I also need tile for another bathroom.  I feel this is too expensive for this one.  May just a plain gloss with a pattern like wood or bricks  in the plain white???

Thanks for your help.  I want to get busy and order these tiles.

AKD

Posted 2013-05-15T23:52:24+0000  by AKD

Hey again Agnes,

Simply click on the image to the tile that I linked for you...it will take you straight to the webpage for it.

For a 25 square foot room, I would buy around 25 of these tiles due to the fact that each tile isn't exactly 1 square foot (12 inch by inches). Since it comes to around .85 square feet a tile, 25 of them would be sufficient for waste due to any cuts from the tile.

And as always, you can return the tiles you haven't used to your local store with a receipt. As I said before, simply look at the tile's page (again I provided you the link for it in the image). Click on it and underneath the tiles description will give you a button that says CHECK STORE INVENTORY. You can see this by the image of it below.

Check Store Inventory button

This button highlighted by all the orange arrows will give you the 8 nearest stores closest to you who has this item.

You'll need to sign into a store (highlighted in the orange star) that will give you a store. Since I don't know where you live, you'll have to do this function yourself.

Once  you find the store that has enough nearest to you, you can pick up the tiles.

As for other tiles to view, you can see what is in-stock on our website once you sign into a local store. Or, you can come into your nearest store and view other styles and selections for a lower cost in our tile aisle as you wish. The choices are all up to you, but hopefully I have guided you with a little direction via our website.

Any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Joseph

Posted 2013-05-18T14:46:14+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+