Sign In to join the community | Help
Kitchen

I want to view video on installing class wall kitchen tile?

My wife wants to help with installing glass wall tile in the kitchen. I thought it easiest to show her the " How To Video" I located sseveral days; ago about "How To Install (glass) kitchen wall tile.

A young lady demonstrated every step from the tools required through mixing the cement,  matching a pattern, clip the glass tiles for inserting pieces around electrical outlet cutouts and end of tiled areas, then mix and apply grout afterwards how to clean and buffing the tile. 

I thought I had saved the link to it, but I am now continually redirected to videos for completely different types of 

installation. 

Can you help me locate this correct "How To Video" again?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-11-12T16:34:16+0000  by frank2nlou frank2nlou

Hey frank2nlou,

Thanks for joining us here on the community!

I agree that seeing a video is usually a lot better than images, and even more than words.

While we do have a video of installing tile backsplash using SimpleMat and a project guide, I didn't see one you specficially were talking about on our website.

I searched YouTube and typed in how to install glass kitchen wall tile. The first thing that came up wasn't Home Depot, but it may have been the one you were looking for. I viewed it and it was pretty informative.

While I didn't know if this was the one you wanted, you can very easily search it on YouTube.com once you go to the website. We do have one YouTube video you can use by clicking on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44RnWehJLpw

Did you searching YouTube already? And was the first one that popped up the one? Please let me know, and I can assist you further in finding it.

Also, you can always ask us here for any questions or concerns you may have regarding installing tiles. I've personally taught tile backsplash classes at my Home Depot stores.

Joseph

Posted 2013-11-16T22:31:57+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+