Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

If I buy lumber, cut it and use it, (and I pay with a credit card) and get a gift card next week...

If I buy lumber this week, cut it and use it, (and I pay with a credit card) and get a gift card next week because it's my birthday, can I go back to the store and have them edit the form of payment even though I won't have the wood at the store?

Before anyone asks "why do you do the project after your birthday?" It's because I have a tight schedule and I can only work on it this weekend.

Thanks in advance.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-04-10T16:45:36+0000  by Imora229 Imora229

Hello lmora229, welcome to the Community.

Yes, take your receipt, credit card and gift cards to the Special Service desk and they will be able to credit and re-ring your purchase. You do not have to bring the material back in.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Charlotte. 

Posted 2015-04-14T13:01:50+0000  by Char_HD_CHI
Hi Lmora229,

It is amazing how great Home Depot return/exchange policy is. This would probably not be possible in many other stores for sure. I've been shopping at Home Depot and been a member of ProXtra for a long time now and can't be more happy with the benefits and automation it is providing me. Great article about return and exchange policy at Home Depot here

Have a wonderful day. 
Posted 2018-11-23T19:48:30+0000  by BillyGordan

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+