Sign In to join the community | Help

I'm in need of putting up a wall-to-wall closet pole 109" long in a room in my apartment.

Can i get this pole in the length that i need it or can i add on pieces?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2014-01-21T05:11:46+0000  by TWL TWL

Hello TWL and welcome to the Community


Yes, you have a few options for your 109” closet pole.  First is the Closet Pro 72”-120” platinum adjustible closet rod.

83e8827a-c9f2-46fa-8cd9-fb4b6d2424c8_65.jpg                      68f5e702-6acb-45af-a242-3922c8aa39c5_65.jpg   

The next option is either a 1-1/4” or 1-1/2” pine full round moulding which is sold by the lineal foot.


I would suggest a center support for a closet rod that spans over 9’ long.  A possible chose is a closet rod brackets that would mount to the wall.  Another possibility is a homemade floor to rod support made from a notched 2x4.


Thanks for your inquiry and if you have any questions please send me a note.




I am a Home Depot Associate trained and authorized to help people on the internet.


Posted 2014-01-21T13:55:48+0000  by Char_HD_CHI
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question