Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

Installing a lawn sprinkler system

Started with a software on the HomeDepot website a few weeks ago on installing a lawn sprinkler system (Residential) but cannot find it now. Can anyone direct me to it if it's still available. Thx.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-06-01T19:03:25+0000  by byself byself

Hey byself,

Were you referring to Orbit Sprinkler Design System and Planner? Click on the screen image from it below, and it will take you directly to it...

Orbit Sprinkler System Designer CLICK HERE

To my knowledge, this is the only software off our website. Please let us know if this isn't the one you are looking for or if you have additional questions.

Cheers,

aboveaveragejoe

Posted 2012-06-01T20:07:45+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

This is a great program.

When I installed my sprinkler system I picked up the Orbit Sprinkler Installation Guide booklet so that I could draw my yard layout with all of the measurements and location of the water supply line, trees, sidewalk, water pressure and anything else that I thought I might need when I started to design it on the computer program.

It will save you ALOT of time and trips to the depot when you have a nice neat materials list when you go pick up all of your supplies.

I also want to mention if you have a large yard like I do I would recommend renting a trencher. It will save you a lot of backache not to mention time. It only took me a short period of time to get the hang of it and I was off to the races. I had a couple of my neighbors come over and asked if they could try it to see if it was as easy as it looked. They wanted to install sprinklers but didn't think they could do it themselves. I didn't mind at all. (Less work for me.):smileyvery-happy:  

Let us know how your sprinkler project turns out. It just might inspire others to try it.

Let us know if you have any other questions. We are here to help.

Posted 2012-06-06T20:32:03+0000  by Christine_HD_OC
aboveaveragejoe - thank you. It is the system I looked at. will post any question if they arise - thanks again
Posted 2012-06-13T19:03:46+0000  by byself

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+