Sign In to join the community | Help
Appliances

Installing water source for Frigidaire

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2014-01-27T11:53:46+0000  by starke starke

Hello starke and welcome to the Community.

The process for installing a water source for your Frigidaire is outlined in this manual on page 9.   I have included a link to a copper refrigerator water supply kit that comes complete with all the fittings, valve and 15’ of tubing, with easy to follow instruction on how to tap into a cold water pipe.  The saddle valve pierces the cold water.  The connecting fitting are easily tightened with a crescent wrench.

7cc8cd48-3559-4f7c-8f8f-701e875c93fa_65.jpg

It is important to measure how much tubing you will need to reach between your closest cool water pipe and refrigerator.  Also consider an extra 4 to 5’ feed behind refrigerator for when you may want to pull out away from the wall.  Often the closet pipe is by your kitchen sink or through a hole in the floor to a pipe in the basement or crawlspace.

I have any other questions about this please feel free to send me an email.

Charlotte

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Home Depot Associate trained and authorized to help people on the internet.

Posted 2014-01-28T21:16:26+0000  by Char_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+