Sign In to join the community | Help
Project Ideas: Customers Show Off

Is street advertisement an effective advertisement technique?

Hi guys, I'm running a construction company in Ontario. As some mishaps happened in our company recently, all those incidents have badly affected our reputation and fame. We are planning to do some advertisements and promotional activities to gain our popularity back. What's your opinion about street advertising? I came to know about a company offering street advertising services. Do you know more about them? Will this street advertisement be effective as everyone is going for more online ads and marketing techniques nowadays? What's your opinion? Our only requirement is that the method should be cost-effective. I think street advertisement is a cost-effective way of advertisement. Anyways, I would like to consider your suggestions and opinions regarding this. Kindly let me know your views. Expecting replies. Thanks in advance.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-03-29T08:52:02+0000  by Jean001 Jean001

Hi Jean001,

Here at the H.D. Community we concentrate on answering DIY questions and are not advertising experts. I am afraid you have reached out to the wrong forum. Good luck with your P.R. efforts.

Mike
Posted 2018-03-29T16:56:23+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+