Sign In to join the community | Help

Is there a replacement for Hampton Bay fan receiver UC7067RK?

have a few Hampton Bay ceiling fans with both up and down lights, thermostatic controls and dimming of the lights using the transmitter.   The light is a white florescent circular tube bulb (FHD40EL  40W).
The receiver is UC7067RK with the following label at the side : 7067KCB-62 (4.5+5) 

I am looking for 2 receivers that need to be replaced.   The exact part I described above for the receiver does not seem to exist anywhere.   Is there a specific ‘replacement part’ receiver I can purchase to use with my fans?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-04-12T20:20:34+0000  by spande spande
Hi spande,

I spoke to Hampton Bay customer service and they would like you to call back and provide the UPC code.

Older fans have several stickers ... the small sticker has the twelve-digit UPC.

Newer fans have one larger sticker and the UPC will be at the bottom of that sticker.

I strongly suggest you take photos of your fan as well as the UPC code, just in case you need a reference while speaking with:

Hampton Bay Customer Support
8 a.m. - 6 p.m., EST, Monday-Friday 

They should be able to assist you,

Pat InPaint
Posted 2016-04-13T17:41:35+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question