Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

KITCHEN CABINET ROLLOUT SHELVES HOW TO INSTALL

Just bought 2 8 ft tall kitchen pantry cabinets that have the roll out "cushion-close" shelves. (Americn Woodmark).   The shelves came boxes separately & each came with 2 white plastic clips/supports that clip into 2 pre drilled holes in the back of the cabinet & 1 gry piece of plastic about 2 inches square that i assume is a center guide for the drawer.   Also included in each box are 2 metal Cushion Close tracks that are marked left & right.  The 2 white plastic clips are not marked left & right & they are slightly different from each other.  

There are NO instructions incuded for mounting the roll outs in any of the boxes or on the Depot/ American Woodmark web site.   I installed the bottom rollout, but the trcaks do NOT line up into the bottom cutout of the shelf (too wide) & the side of the shelf tends to rub on the hinge. 

Does anyone have any experience installing these Cushion close systems?  

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2010-12-28T15:58:01+0000  by GKOESTERS GKOESTERS

Welcome to The Community, GKOESTERS!  The American Woodmark line has many beautiful styles and finishes – I am sure that your 8 foot tall kitchen pantry cabinets will be put to good use quickly.  Now let’s get them installed properly! 

I checked the website, http://www.woodmark-homedepot.com/, and I also could not find any installation instructions for your CushionClose® for Roll Outs.  I called the Customer Service Department at 1- 800-677-8182.  They e-mailed me the instructions for the Slide-Out Accessories – Full Access and I have included them here in jpg format. 

Full Access Cushion Close Guide (2)_Page_2.jpg

Full Access Cushion Close Guide (2)_Page_3.jpg

I hope these instructions help you complete your installation.  Please keep me posted on your progress and Happy New Year!

Posted 2010-12-28T17:51:43+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+