Sign In to join the community | Help
Our Workshops

Kids Workshop: December 2016

The West Roxbury, Ma. Home Depot was as busy as Santa’s workshop on Dec 3rd, the monthly Kids Workshop was underway, and the hammerers were steadily banging!  The morning brought friends and families together to build a Gingerbread tray, just in time to use for the holidays!

Once again the parents were just as excited as the children to get together and build!

“We are so happy that Home Depot does this” one dad told me, “my boys cannot wait each month to come here, we all enjoy doing this” he said.

A trio of sisters were happy to show off their finished project!

While Adin and his dad patiently awaited their turn to build, Adin told me he was going to use his Gingerbread tray for Santa’s cookies….. Adin’s dad was very proud that Adin wants to pile the tray high with cookies to leave for Santa on Christmas eve, “Isn’t that the perfect idea” he said!

With calm and patient direction, HD associates John and Christine, were just like the head elves at the North Pole assisting the execution of the Gingerbread trays, always with a positive nod and gigantic smiles!

The excitement of the approaching holiday was evident, the holiday spirit is alive and thriving in The Home Depot at the kid’s workshop, and in the aisles!

Check out the great kits and toys Home Depot offers on-line, for future builders and Do-it-yourselfers…. It is never too early to start learning and improving!

Start the New Year off right, join us on the 1st Saturday of every month for The Kids Workshop at your local Home Depot, bring your favorite little person!

Merry Christmas, Maureen 

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-12-06T17:07:35+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS Maureen_HD_BOS

Topic
Categories+