Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

Kitchen Faucet Repair

I bought a glacier bay faucet a few years ago (two handle with sprayer) it is leaking at the base of the spout. I looked underneath and the plast line leading to the spout is leakign and there is no nut unlike other three holes. What could be the issue. Nut loose/gone? I can e-mail a pic if needed.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2010-11-15T16:45:55+0000  by TomJ TomJ

TomJ wrote:

I bought a glacier bay faucet a few years ago (two handle with sprayer) it is leaking at the base of the spout. I looked underneath and the plast line leading to the spout is leaking and there is no nut unlike other three holes. What could be the issue. Nut loose/gone? I can e-mail a pic if needed.

Hey TomJ ,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the community. TomJ  I can probably give you a better answer to this question if you can post a picture of your leaking faucet.

So yeah,go ahead post a picture and let's see what's  going on..

George

Posted 2010-11-15T17:25:40+0000  by George_HD_CHI

Cant seem to figure out how to post a pic. Could email as attachment to your address. Address?

Posted 2010-11-15T19:48:45+0000  by TomJ

TomJ wrote:

Cant seem to figure out how to post a pic. Could email as attachment to your address. Address?

Hello,

Please see the help section on posting pictures here.

To insert a image go to the Insert/Edit Image button, it looks like this:

From there you can upload a image from your computer, or you can supply a link from another site if it's uploaded elsewhere.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Posted 2010-11-16T01:52:53+0000  by MrMatthew

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+