Sign In to join the community | Help
Build & Remodel

Kitchen remodeling

I am engaged in my Kitchen remodeling, need to install some attractive kitcehn cabinets, can anyone recommend something.. I liked the maple kitchen cabinets by the RTA store, would appreciate reviews on the same.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-10-17T12:42:43+0000  by jannereeves jannereeves

Hello jannereeves and thank you for joining The Community.  We are glad that you are here.

The Home Depot has RTA (ready-to-assemble) cabinets online through our Classic Wood Cabinet and Trenton lines. 

• The Classic Wood Cabinet line features a solid wood (birch) door frame with matching wood veneer in a Classic Maple finish. 

• The Trento line of RTA cabinets has solid wood (maple) doors and frames with soft close doors and drawers in a Dark Cherry finish. 

Our Hampton Bay assembled cabinets have maple doors with durable construction in a variety of finishes to enhance the look of your room.  Best of all - no assembly required for easy installation!  You can check out the Virtual Room Designer, check out the Product Specification Guide, order free color samples, download the Measuring Guide, and use the free professional design services to help create your new kitchen. 

Best wishes on your project.

DW Logo Decorator.png

Posted 2012-10-23T20:29:50+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+