Sign In to join the community | Help

Kitchen wash basin

My kitchen wash basin has been leaking for quite a long time now. When I wash the dishes the water starts to leak from the pipe connecting the basin. Should I call a reliable plumber or can anybody guide me into repairing this? When I was in Toronto Canada I knew a reliable plumber company. But now Im settled in Alabama. Do you recommend any plumbing company that would serve my purpose?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-08-31T09:54:39+0000  by ralcos ralcos
Why do I have the sneaking suspicion this is spam?  If not, please accept my apologies.

If you post some pictures of the pipes under you sink and indicate where the leak is, we can probably help you fix it yourself.  If you would prefer a plumber Home Depot offers a service called Red Beacon which matches homeowners with qualified professionals.
Posted 2015-08-31T11:06:49+0000  by Adam444
Hi ralcos,

Kohler has a great Installation Guide that takes you step-by-step through the process.

Click the link and follow the steps.

On a 1-to-10 difficulty scale, where 10 is most difficult, this repair is an 8.5.
Posted 2015-09-08T20:11:48+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question