Sign In to join the community | Help
Decor

Last Minute Gift Ideas

Last Minute Gifts….

The Home Depot offers so, so many last minute gift options all that save you money and time!!!

There are so many different phases of time. There is morning time, that’s when the minutes flash by, from the moment your toes climb out of bed, till the time they hop into the car; the minutes are at hyper speed. There is never enough morning time. Then there is the waiting for lunch time, those minutes feel like hours, the actual lunch hour is gone in a split second.

Now let’s talk about shopping time, Christmas shopping time. Christmas shopping is in a realm of its own. This is a time that needs to be conquered, even though most of the time you are out there, you feel lost. Christmas shopping is usually planed, strategized, and allotted for specific stops, at specific times. You have a plan of attack, list in hand, plenty of water, and a bar of chocolate for strength, and comfort, and you are off!!

Ah plans, who plans for traffic, and lack of parking, and lines at the checkout, and product running out, and where are all the bathrooms after all that water?? You can never have enough chocolate. Shopping time goes fast, you feel like you just finally got a parking spot , found your gifts, and the hours have sped by, until you are waiting in line, then time stands still, and you still have four more stores to hit! Christmas shopping hours, turn into Christmas shopping days, once again never enough time…

The Home Depot is a one stop shop; you will find something for everyone.  From the grandest table saw, to the tiniest flash light key ring we have it! Save time, save money shop your local Home Depot.  Time is the greatest gift, enjoy the time you save, spend it with the ones you love, make memories….

Here are a few cool last minute gift ideas:

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-12-15T20:08:48+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS Maureen_HD_BOS

Howdy BostonRoots,

Your super ideas got me thinking about My last minute Christmas necessities. 

Centerpiece     Flowers

To make sure that the holiday goes smoothly, I do my best to keep Mom happy by bringing a centerpiece or flowers..Or both.

Rayovac.jpgduracell.jpgenergizer (150x85).jpg

To get those new electronic gadgets and gizmos going I always bring plenty of batteries..Just in case.

GiftCards

Last but certainly not least..Just in case I overlooked getting someone a gift...I have a bunch of Home Depot gift cards always on hand.

CoachDave

So there you go..Answers to questions you might have forgot..And just in case I forgot:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Posted 2011-12-22T20:13:31+0000  by Dave_HD_OC

Great Post you guys!! I was wearing that hard hat around home depot last week they are surprisingly comfortable!

Posted 2011-12-28T13:50:59+0000  by BostonianChick

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+