Sign In to join the community | Help
Build & Remodel

Lath and plaster wall cracking repairs

I have an old house (built in the 1920s) and the walls are of course lath and plaster. In several rooms there are "cracks" in the plaster that look more like tearing wallpaper. What is the best way to go about repairing this? Is there a wallpaper type material that goes over the plaster that I don't know about or should I just scrape it all away and plaster over the cracked parts. Here is a picture of the problem I am talking about. Thanks for any help!
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-04-14T01:02:59+0000  by MrMBC MrMBC