Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden



I need to know what kind or what is best product to use to fill n low spots n some places n my yard. Also n one corner it wholes water. How can i build this up ?

Thank you


Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-02-24T15:46:58+0000  by MsPearl MsPearl

Hello MsPearl. Ken here in the Chicago area. Welcome to the Community.

The best product to fill in low spots is top soil. Come into The Home Depot

and pick up some top soil. It is our cheapest soil and will fill in your low spots

quite nicely.




For the spot in the corner that holds water, I recommend that you core aerate

that area. For that matter, core aerate the whole lawn area. Core aeration means

taking a plug out of the soil so it can expand and allow easier drainage.

You can rent a machine or do it manually with a step tool.



Let us know your results. Ken

Posted 2013-02-25T20:45:18+0000  by Ken_HD_CHI

With sod you can eliminate bare spots in your lawn. This is easily avaibale in most garden stores.

Posted 2013-02-26T13:01:51+0000  by belmanliving
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question