Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

Light cover for Hampton Bay Southwind ceiling fan.

I beilieve the fan is an 06 model. The Motor housing looks to be brushed nickel, the light kit is more on the crome side with Black fan blades. I can't find a number on the fan to look it up. Please help

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-10-06T09:12:38+0000  by Gjohnvanni Gjohnvanni

I looked and the only this there is a UL sticker with 1yw2 on it . Is there another spot that might have that number??

Posted 2013-10-06T20:38:28+0000  by Gjohnvanni

Hey Gjohnvanni.

I am going to give you to the customer care team in charge of Hampton Bay. They are rock stars and will help you in any way possible. I have sent them your info and they will get hold of you. We appreciate it and I will keep an eye on your post here to ensure that you are taken care of.

Posted 2013-10-06T20:53:27+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL

Thank you!!! My fan is an eye sore with the cover missing

Posted 2013-10-07T00:46:24+0000  by Gjohnvanni

Hi, Gjohnvanni!

Apologies for the delay getting the part you need, but our Hampton Bay customer service team can help you with this. They will need the 12 digit UPC (looks like 123456-123456), is found on a sticker on the top of the motor housing (also on receipt & barcode on box). I've attached a picture of the sticker the UPC/SKU is on so you can find it easily.

If this cannot be located, you will need to speak with the team, then send a picture of the fan so they can attempt to identify, then get you to the tech support department for the specific fan you have. (There are several HB manufacturers who provide tech support & stock parts for the items they produce for Hampton Bay.)

Please give our Hampton Bay team a call after you locate this information, they will assist you to resolution.

Hampton Bay Customer Service: 877-527-0313

Thanks!

Posted 2013-10-10T14:44:36+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+