Sign In to join the community | Help
Outdoors

Looking for a Pavestone Plaza IV (circular) paver patio kit

I'm looking for a Pavestone Plaza IV (Circular) paver patio set.  There is a link to the installed product on HD's website (http://www.homedepot.com/hdus/en_US/DTCCOM/HomePage/Services/Home_Services/Pavers/Pavers_Style_Gallery/Images/pavers14_large.jpg) but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Is this something that I can purchase from a store? Thanks for your help!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-10-14T21:25:38+0000  by pattenhere pattenhere

Hello pattenhere and thank you for joining The Community.  We are glad that you are here.

The patio paver set is created with the Plaza Stone IV Circle Pack, which comes with several pieces including a center paver, large circle wedge, small circle wedge, small rectangle, and large rectangle.  Combining the circle pack with other Plaza Stone pavers achieves a completed look.

I spoke to my Pavestone Rep who told me that the Plaza IV (circular) paver patio kit is sold through local distributors.  You need to contact your local Pavestone office as shown on the bottom of page 4 of the Plaza Stone Series Brochure.  Their Commercial inside Sales Team will help you find a local distributor who will work with you to complete this project.

Best wishes and please send us photos of your finished patio – it will be spectacular!

Posted 2012-10-19T18:48:39+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+