Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Looking for painting class

Looking for interior painting class. How to choose the best equipment.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-08-10T01:11:10+0000  by skates8 skates8

Hi there skates8,

Thanks for joining our community!~

As of right now, I don't currently have a painting workshop on the schedule, but that doesn't mean all hope is lost!

Our stores are able to dictate their own Store Choice workshops on the last weekend of each month, so they get to make the call on what to demo that particular weekend. Often times at my local stores, I'll keep my ears peeled for feedback on products and if I notice particular questions being asked, then I'll make a workshop on it.

I have also taken special requests directly from shoppers for workshops to do, so I would advise you to partner up with your local store and their Paint Department to see if perhaps they can put together a workshop for you and other curious painters : )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Be sure to Subscribe to your posts!~ Look for the [Options] drop down at the top right of your post and select [Subscribe] from the list to stay alert to new activity or replies to your questions. = )

Also, if this answer was helpful to you or solved your problem, please hit the Accept As Solution button to let us know!~
Posted 2013-08-15T16:06:13+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+