Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Martha Stewart Paint

A few years ago I purchased Martha Stewart pain color Slipstream. Today I went to my local Home Depot and the paint department could not find the color- they did find a "slipstream" from Behr- which was a white , not a blue- which it should have been.
Why cant they find the Martha Stewart blue I bought?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-02-11T20:15:08+0000  by Boris123 Boris123

Greetings Boris123

I am sorry that you have run into difficulty tracking your color choice from our discontinued Martha Stewart color palate. I have found out that MS was a Glidden paint with a Martha Stewart label.

I am in the process of checking if the formula is still a valid recipe in the store. The color that I found is more of a grey/blue, does this seem closer to the color you are searching for?

Glidden DUO Martha Stewart Living 1-gal. #MSL272-01F Slipstream Flat Interior Paint with Primer-DISCONTINUED

Martha Stewart Living 1-gal. #MSL272-01F Slipstream Flat Interior Paint with Primer-

I will get back to you once I get my answer for the paint desk I am working with.

Maureen

Posted 2018-02-13T13:43:46+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS
Greetings once more Boris123,

After speaking with the paint desk associate, and a representative from Glidden paint, the formulas for the Martha Stewart paints are no longer in the mixing stations. 

The best way to find your color paint is with the color match program. Just bring a sample, a chip of paint, anything that you can with the original color on it to the Home Depot paint desk and the associate can color match it with any of the paints your choose, Glidden, Behr, Behr Marque, etc...

If you can not obtain a chip off your wall for the color match (it does not have to be that big, just about the size of a dime,) to get a match, color print this response picture....it is a large color swatch, it may help...get a sample size mixed and see if it blends on your painted wall in a inconspicuous spot. 

I hope this helps with your color quest, thank you for your question. Please let us know if you have any other questions. I would like to know if you were able to make the match, best of luck!

Maureen 
Posted 2018-02-13T14:27:49+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS
Hi and thanks for the information
I will do what you suggested
Posted 2018-02-15T00:39:13+0000  by Boris123

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+