Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Martha Stewart metallic paints

I used the precious metal paint in my kitchen. It worked lovely on a feature wall and aluminum backsplash. I used her recommended roller. I even rolled the paint on the switchplates. I would not see this as effective on a whole wall it would be difficult to keep the area moist while still rolling the surface from top to bottom and side to side.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-05-23T01:23:43+0000  by d_tam d_tam

Hello DTam!

Glad to learn ML Precious Metals worked well on your project.

We'd love to see photos of your handiwork!

YOU MIGHT EXPLORE THESE THREADS FOR OTHER IDEAS

Martha Living Specialty Paints were introduced more than a year ago. Since that time The Community has several threads showing creative solutions. Here are links you may want to follow:

Martha Living Faux Finishes Showing Up In Stores a multi-page thread containing video instruction.

WOW! Martha Living Metallic Glaze a half-moon desk is changed from black lacquer to off-white with metallic glaze accents ... an outstanding project execute by a Community Member. This thread has an instructional video.

Martha Living Potter's Clay a one-page instruction for applying this specialty product.

Martha Living Precious Metals - New Roller Video a brief summary and video showing how to use this new paint tool.

Posted 2012-05-29T15:38:58+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+