Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Martha Stewart precious metals; Silicia

i have painted my bathroom with this paint but it does not have any type of finsihed texture like the sample does. The only reason i purchased this paint was because the associate assured me that the finish texture was in the paint and it shows up when it drys but it just looks like normal egg shell paint?

It is suposed to have the crackle look to it?

Thank you, Andrea

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-11-04T18:03:40+0000  by awestcott awestcott

Sorry about the trouble.:smileysad:

There is a special roller that makes the texture look that is on the sample boards at tthe store.  It is designed to make the finish look like a hammered metal look.

If you apply one more light coat using this roller - everything will look awesome! 

Posted 2013-11-04T18:51:38+0000  by Kevin_HD_ATL

Great but...i asked the associate many times if I need anything special, tools etc..and he said no. So, I only got enough paint to do the 2 coats (which are already done) so now I have no more paint!!

I think Home Depot may be buying me some more paint??

Posted 2013-11-04T20:04:54+0000  by awestcott

Hi there Awestcott,

We apologize for the troubles that you've experienced during your recent project.  I would be happy to help you out.  Please email a copy of your receipt to us at TeamSocial@homedepot.com and we will make this right for you.  Any additional details available would be great as well.  Thanks so kindly.

Robert G

Social Media Team 

Customer Care
teamsocial@homedepot.com

Posted 2013-11-04T21:59:57+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+