Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Military Discount

I am active duty military with the Army but am being told your military discount is only given on 3 holidays. I am wondering what your military discount policy is? Thank you for your help. 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-06-18T22:52:30+0000  by Mitch173 Mitch173

Hi Mitch173,

The Home Depot offers a 10% military discount to all active or retired military personnel and their immediate families 365 days a year with proper military I.D. There is a $500 maximum discount per purchase and while the military discount can be used on sale items, no additional discounts will apply. 

There are some excluded items, and some exceptions during certain sales events such as our 4th of July Red-White and Blue event and our November Black Friday event due to the exceptional discounts already offered during these events. All exceptions will be explained to you at the time of purchase. We do not offer the military discount for online purchases. When shopping, if you have any questions about the military discount, please ask to speak to the store manager.

All of us here at the Home Depot admire and appreciate the sacrifices made by our military personnel and their families, and we are proud to offer you this discount as a token of our appreciation.

Mike, The Home Depot Answer Man
Posted 2018-06-19T01:20:59+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+