Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Milwaukee REDLITHIUM

Hi this is FoodieKen with the How-To Community.  I wanted to let you in on some new products from Milwaukee Power Tools.

I'm excited about their new REDLITHIUM batteries and their expanded line of new offerings for the M12 & M18 tools.

REDLITHIUM Batteries.jpg

The new REDLITHIUM batteries are the next generation of Lithium-ion technology. The batteries outperform conventional Lithium batteries, with 40 percent more run time, 20 percent more power and torque, plus 50 percent more recharges. This means less down time, more power to tackle tough jobs and longer battery life.

These new batteries are the way to go, and for a long days work step up to the M12 XC and M18 XC high capacity batteries to get the maximum performance from your existing M12 and M18 tools.

I like the fact that you can use the REDLITHIUM batteries in cold weather 0 ° and if you’re working in hot weather, the batteries run 20° cooler, and are fade free, meaning they provide the same power right up to recharge.

And here are some new offerings of the M12 and M18.

• M12 Hammer Drill Driver      
  • M12 Multi-Tool                        
  • M12 Palm Nailer
  • M12 Heated Jacket.
  • M12 ProPex Expander
Hammer drill.jpgMulti tool.jpg
Palm Nailer.jpgHeated Jacket.jpgM12 Expander.jpg     

• M18 ProPex Expander
  • M18 5-3/8 Metal Saw
  • M18 Right Angle Drill

M18 ProExpander.jpgCordless Saw.jpgM18 Right Angle Drill.jpg

Right now these products are available online and in select stores.  They will be available at all stores in May.  For more information regarding these products, click here. For a video demonstrating these tools click here

This is FoodieKen with the Home Depot.  Hope to see you in the aisles!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-04-14T18:58:10+0000  by Ken_HD_OC Ken_HD_OC

Hi, this is FoodieKen with the How-To Community:

I’m wanted to follow up my post with a video on the awesome new Milwaukee REDLITHIUM batteries and two of Milwaukee’s new offering’s, the M12 Hammer drill and M18 Compact Impact. These are available on line and in select stores. However they will be in ALL  store in May 2011.

Posted 2011-04-29T15:51:09+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

FoodieKen,

Will this drill handle bulding a 8x10 shed in one charge. Securing the walls into concrete? How much do you think the battery will last? I have 2 decks to build in the next week or two. A 8x8 going to 10x16. Should this handle or am I better off getting a corded drill?

By the way what does the M18 drill cost?
Thanks for your time.

Posted 2011-06-15T19:13:06+0000  by madkora

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+