Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Missing Remote ?

We just moved into our house.   It had an existing ceiling fan in the great room.   It is a model AC552AL (Hampton Bay?).   I believe it should have a remote, which is missing.   How do I get a replacement and will I need to key it to make it compatible?

I do have another Hampton Bay ceiling fan with a remote in the bedroom.   That remote does NOT work (I think, because I turned on all of the switches in the great room and tried the other remote.) on the great room fan.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-10-03T04:41:53+0000  by citywayne citywayne

Hi, CityWayne.

Thanks for reaching out.

We can help you with this, but we actually need to know the product information for the entire fan, rather than the number provideded, which is actually on all HB fans.

We will need the 12 digit UPC (looks like 123456-123456), is found on a sticker on the top of the motor housing (also on receipt & barcode on box).

If this cannot be located, a picture of the fan will be needed to identify, then we can get you to the tech support department for the specific fan you have. (We have several HB manufacturers who provide tech support for the items they produce for Hampton Bay.)
I've attached a picture of the sticker the UPC/SKU is on so you can find it easily.

Please give our Hampton Bay team a call after you locate this information, they will assist you to resolution.

Hampton Bay Customer Service: 877-527-0313

Thanks!

Nicki

Posted 2012-10-03T14:22:10+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+