Sign In to join the community | Help
Doors & Windows

Model klik1u to program again

Just got new klik1u to operate my Craftman two door garage. Was able to program 1st button by the book. The second button was not. After a few tries I got the first button opening both doors.

How do I clear the program to start all over, and how would the second button be programmed?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-10-08T20:01:00+0000  by aargee aargee

Hello aargee.  Welcome to the Community!

It appears that you still have the instructions for this KLIK1U.

Klik1U.png

After you press and hold the "Program Button" under the battery cover until the LED lights up, the next action you take depends on the type of opener you have.  But in all cases the thing you do after that is press either "Button 1" OR "Button 2" a certain number of times.  This is what determines which button you are programming.

So after you reprogram "Button 1" to only open the door you want it to, then go through the same steps for the second door, only using "Button 2" instead.  It's really that simple.  If you are using the DIP switch method, there is only one DIP switch on this unit because the programming function stores the switch position you programmed into memory.  It does not matter which opener matches the DIP switch once the programming is done, as the Clicker does not use the DIP for operating purposes.

Is this what you are looking for?

Chris.

Posted 2013-10-08T21:02:51+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+