Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Mounting Bracket for Hampton Bay Carriage House II 52" Ceiling Fan

I purchased this ceiling fan from an individual.  My son took everything out of the box to install the fan and discovered that the installation manual was missing.  We found the manual online and apparently the mounting plate (also referred to in the manual as the mounting bracket) is also missing.  I have searched the internet to find this piece and cant seem to locate it.  Can anyone tell me where I can find this piece? 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-09-08T19:27:36+0000  by dee30101 dee30101

Take the whole fan back to the store and get one that's complete.

Posted 2013-09-08T23:10:48+0000  by Adam444

Hi, Dee30101.

Apologies for the bracket being missing from the box & the inconvenience!

You do have the option to take it back to the store & swap for a box that has all pieces (an associate can check before you leave), or you can call the store & speak with a manager to explain and most likely they will let you just bring your receipt in and pull the bracket out of another box, then order a replacement themselves so you don't have to keep waiting to use your fan.

If those options are too much trouble, then you could also just get the 12 digit UPC off the receipt/box barcode/or the top of the motor housing, which will help our Hampton Bay team order your bracket when you give them a call at 877-527-0313.

Apologies again for the inconvenience & please let us know if we can help further.

Thanks!

- Nicki

Posted 2013-09-09T17:10:24+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+