Sign In to join the community | Help
Flooring

Mudroom makeover video - what tile is used in the DIY project?

I love this tile and want to use it for another project.  But I cannot tell what color is used in this project.  I can tell it's Marazzi Motangna Weathered Wood, but I cannot tell if it's the gray, brown, or rustic bay.  When I look at the tile online, they all use the same picture so it's hard to figure out which tile it is exactly.  Here is a link to the video:  http://www.homedepot.com/p/MARAZZI-Montagna-Wood-Weathered-Gray-6-in-x-24-in-Porcelain-Floor-and-Wall-Tile-14-53-sq-ft-case-ULS2624HD1PR/205473901?MERCH=RV-_-rv_gm_pip_rr-_-205473901-_-205473901-_-N

This video is found on several of the tile project pages, not just weathered gray.

Thanks so much!!!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-03-17T19:38:10+0000  by AtlantaJana AtlantaJana

Good morning AtlantaJana,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

Since all the Marazzi weathered wood porcelain tiles vary in each of their color family (so as to give that reclaimed wood look), its tough to say exactly what color it is. 

At least from what I see via my computer monitor, it appears that they used the weathered grey, as shown in the image of it below.

I'd strongly recommend to purchase several tiles or a box of each color, take them home, and see which color works best for you. Since tiles can look drastically different in your own home under the lighting that's different from the store, this will be the best option to ensure you get the exact tile color you'd like.

Always remember that hardly two pieces of tile in the same box will look alike, so that's why I recommend purchasing at least one box to determine which color will suit you best. As long as you keep your receipt and the box, you can return it to your local Home Depot within 90 days after purchase.

Let me know if you have any further questions,

Joseph

Posted 2015-03-18T12:06:52+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
Hey AtlantaJana!

While you're making over your mudroom, consider re-purposing historical family items like Erin's antique door handles.

Have a look!

Posted 2015-06-18T16:50:26+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+