Sign In to join the community | Help

N Hance vs Rustoleum

Was going to use  Rustoleum Cabinet Transformation  but just heard about N Hance...What is the differnce?  Is one better to work with or easier....Thanks

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-01-25T03:55:24+0000  by pacer45 pacer45

Good Morning pacer45, 


This is Christine and I work in the paint department at The Home Depot in Atlanta. 


N- Hance is a cabinet and floor renewal service that The Home Depot provides. This would be a good option if you don't want to, or don't have the time to, do it yourself.


On the contrary, the Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformation kit is a product that you purchase at your local Home Depot. This kit includes everything you need to refinish your cabinets yourself (or at a painting party with friends :smileyhappy:).


Whichever your choose, I'm glad that you are considering updating your cabinets. It can really change the look of your room! Please let us know how everything goes.


If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask!





Posted 2012-01-25T12:06:46+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question