Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Need Hampton Bay glass bowl replacement

Can't find model number. I think the fan would have to be taken apart to find it. I'm including pics. Hope someone can figure out a model number and tell me where I can order the glass.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-10-15T06:56:21+0000  by Addiebumper Addiebumper

Hello Addiebumper and thank you for joining The Community!  We are glad that you are here.

Our Hampton Bay team can help you identify your ceiling fan and order a replacement lamp.  Contact them at 1-877-527-0313 and select option 2. 

You can locate the 12 digit UPC code (all numbers – no letters) found on the sticker on top of the motor housing.  This will identify the exact model and manufacturer of the fan.  Be sure to switch off the correct breaker before removing the motor housing.  If you will be using a ladder, place it on a level surface and be sure to have a helper spot you.  The ladder will need to support your weight as well as the weight of the ceiling fan.

If you are not able to remove the ceiling fan, the Hampton Bay team will give you the correct e-mailing address to send your photos for identification and ordering.

Best wishes on your project.  

Eileen_HD_ATL

Posted 2013-10-15T14:36:57+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+