Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Need Ideas for Miami Heat-themed Man Cave

Hey, How-To Community!

We have a military wife who has plans to surprise her husband when he comes home, and she's looking for some help.

Here's what she wrote to us on an article on the Apron blog about the best colors for a man cave

Here's what Alex had to say:

"My husband is deployed right now, and I am in the beginning processes of turning one of our bedrooms into his man cave. I want to do a sports theme, and he loves the Miami Heat.

Any suggestions on this? I am working within a budget, and I’d like to keep the room as “clean” as possible since it is a rather small room.

Any help would be appreciated! Can’t wait to get started on his surprise!"

That sounds like a fun project... and a terrific surprise. What ideas do we have for Alex?

-Craig, from the Apron blog

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-03-05T22:23:05+0000  by HomeDepotCraig HomeDepotCraig

Hey there Alex!

What a wonderful surprise for your husband! I have a few suggestions for you that I hope are to your liking. :)

Did you know that Glidden has trademark team colors available? Painting the walls with all 3 colors or using just two is a great way to both change the look of the room and to make it scream "Miami Heat". :)

Here are the colors and their names:

On homedepot.com we have Miami Heat decor. From pendant lights to rugs and everything in between I'm positive you can find something that will match his personality and not cost you a lot of money.

Alex, please let us know how everything turned out. We love to see our customers handy work. If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Christine :)

Posted 2013-03-06T16:21:50+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+