Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Need ceiling fan remote

I installed a ceiling fan 5 years ago and now the remote is lost. Since I am not home, I cant check what the brand and model of the ceilng fan is. I am uploading a picture of the fan. I hope someone can help identify the fan model and the remote that will work with it.

Appreciate your help in advance

Thanks

Nick

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-09-13T14:29:18+0000  by kunmal kunmal

Hi, Nick.

I apologize, but since there are so many different brands of fans & models, we will need to know the brand of this fan so we can assist. We work closely with Hampton Bay & if it winds up being one of those, we can get you to the right place for ordering a new remote, but if it happens to be another brand, we'd be happy to locate a phone number for them & get you in contact with them.

When you get home or get a chance, please look for a decal on the side of the motor housing. Most fans (including Hampton Bay) have a sticker on the top of the motor housing (you'll have to get above the fan and look down to see it or you could take a picture of the top of the fan to see it), all the vital information is usually located on a sticker there. I've included a picture of what the stickers usually look like to assist.

If you do locate a Hampton Bay insignia, you can call our team at 877-527-0313, or if you find another brand, you can email us and we can locate contact info for that manufacturer & attempt to look up the information you find on the top of the fan. :)

I hope this helps, we are here if you need us!

- Nicki (TeamSocial@homedepot.com)

Posted 2012-09-13T19:37:05+0000  by THDCustomerCare

I have a Hampton Bay Covington 54". Please suggest a replacement remote for it.

Thanks

Nick

Posted 2012-09-21T19:54:02+0000  by kunmal

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+