Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Need help determining Pegasus model in order to replace cartridge

Hi,

I have been trying to find a replacement cartridge for my shower/bath faucet. It is a Pegasus. I have attached some pictures below.

Thank you for your help.

pegasus.jpgcartridge.jpg

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-01-03T02:19:30+0000  by scgall scgall

Hi, SCGall.

I can help you with this.

Please send me an email with your contact information, remind me you posted on the How To Community, and please include a picture of the showerhead that came with this set so I can try to ID if you don't have any purchase information/receipt/box from the purchase.

My email is Nicki_Care@homedepot.com.

Thank you!

-Nicki

Posted 2013-01-03T20:09:47+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Nikki,

My name is Kathryn & I am a kitchen designer at the Home Depot in Bristol, VA. I have a customer who is also in need of this cartridge. Can you please give me the information needed to order it for him or email him directly at bj_grizzle@hotmail.com or call 276-345-3468.

Thank you,

Kathryn

Posted 2013-01-16T23:29:17+0000  by kdavridge

Hi, Kathryn!

Thanks for reaching out for the customer.

I am actually still working to get this shower set identified as we speak and we aren't having much luck since we cannot ID individual parts, we always request the customer locate the model numbers/SKU from the back of the eschutcheon plate on products like this. 

I will email our customer and request him to send us a picture of his actual unit so we can try to ID it as well.

Thanks for your help!

- Nicki

Posted 2013-01-17T12:23:39+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+