Sign In to join the community | Help
Doors & Windows

Need help identifying this window manufacturer.

I'm trying to replace a broken vinyl horizontal sliding window and I cannot locate an obvious manufacturer's logo anywhere. I have a picture of a sticker that is on the bottom of the sliding sash. I do not want to replace the entire window. I'm merely trying to find a replacement sliding sash of the same dimensions that also fits the groove/track design. The home where this window was installed was built in 1999 so I doubt I'll be able to find the exact window sash. I've already checked reuse centers with no luck. Please let me know if you have any idea of who might make this window version now. 

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-06-24T23:41:32+0000  by handyman89 handyman89

Hello handyman89, and welcome to the community!

I've done some searching and I cannot find any info on a brand or model number for Crestview-Enc. You might want to print out the picture and if you can, take the window sash itself to the local HD or other lumberyard stores near where you live, they might recognize the label or window. 

Sorry I couldn't of more help, let me know how it goes. 



Posted 2015-06-25T14:41:31+0000  by Angelo_HD_CHI
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question