Sign In to join the community | Help
Decor

Need replacement Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan globe

About 4 years ago I purchased a remote-controlled Hampton Bay ceiling fan from THD. I am now renting the home where the fan is located and the globe has been broken. I am not able to retrieve the associated documentation for the fan as I am away from home for an extended period of time. How can I direct the tenant to find a model number of the fan so I can order a replacement globe? He says he cannot see any info.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2019-05-07T20:47:37+0000  by baileydj911 baileydj911

Hey bailey,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community.

You'll need to get the part number/SKU/UPC information on the Hampton Bay fan first by seeing its sticker located on top of the ceiling fan's motor housing. 

If it has a down rod on the fan, then the tenant can easily view it without taking down the fan or disconnect the wiring by way of the sticker plainly on top of the housing as previously mentioned. 

However, if it is flush mounted, you'll most likely need to turn the breaker off to the fan, and then take the fan down to view the SKU/UPC/part number sticker located inside the decorative canopy. 

After that, the tenant can then call Hampton Bay directly using the phone number below.

Image result for hampton bay customer service

Using this phone number alongside the information on the sticker on the ceiling fan, you can then order any replacement parts you need for it, including a replacement globe for it.

Let us know if you have any further questions,

Joseph

Posted 2019-05-08T19:32:33+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+