Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

Need replacement Hampton Bay Light Dome Glass

As the title states, I am desperate to locate a replacement glass light.  I have a pair of Edgemont YG177H-CLP fans in my home... and I love them to death.  I have not had any luck with Hampton customer service... they actually seem to indicate they would prefer I contact home Depot.  

I realize that the model is not made any more but I am hoping I can find a replacement dome glass part.  I would even buy a second, because I love this pair of fans... if they exist, obviously.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that someone can give me good news.   Please feel free to let me know if there is any further information I can supply

HAMPTON BAY EDGEMONT 52" COLONIAL PEWTER CEILING FAN - MODEL # YG177H-CLP

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-02-18T18:57:19+0000  by nevans0077 nevans0077

Hello nevans0077 and thank you for joining The Community. We are glad that you are here.

I fully understand when you love a fixture: you want to maintain it!  You have several choices when it comes to the replacement Hampton Bay Light Dome Glass:

1. Contact Hampton Bay Customer Service at 1-855-HD-HAMPTON

2. Order the replacement shade directly from our website; the glass replacement part number is 206118149.

Should you need any other replacement parts, please refer to the Replacement Parts Listing for the Part ID number and order directly from the website.  Thank you for enjoying the ceiling fans and I wish you many more happy years together.

Posted 2017-03-31T20:53:56+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+