Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Need replacement shades

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan that I cannot see the model number and I need to buy replacement shades for it.  Can someone possibly help me with a picture?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-06-16T17:42:53+0000  by almhansen almhansen

Hey almhansen,


Thanks for joining us here on the community!


For us to assist you better, your Hampton Bay ceiling fan should have a UPC/model number stick located on top of the fan, if it is one that has a downrod. You can get a pocket mirror and a ladder to safely read the numbers off of it.


If you have a flush-mounted (ceiling hugger) fan, you will need to turn off the power leading to the fan and safely take it down in order for you to read it.


The only other way for us to know what fan you have is by taking a picture of it and sending it to us here via an upload on your post. Shown below when you write a new post, you'll see a tree icon that will upload an image for you.

Screen Shot 2013-06-07 at 11.24.01 AM.png


As for Hampton Bay, you can contact them once you know what model/SKU fan you have. Below is their contact information so you can get the exact replacement shades for it.



Let us know if you have any further questions, and I hope to hear your progress on your replacement parts.




Posted 2013-06-22T20:38:03+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question