Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

New 12V Dewalt Subcompact Combo Kits

Greetings Community!

I recently got a chance to test out the new subcompact lithium ion 12V line from Dewalt and was quite surprised with this new offering.

You would not think that a 12V tool would be good for a contractor, more geared to the homeowner and DIYer. That is certainly not the case with this line up. I was able to use the new screwdriver, 2 speed drill/driver, and the led flashlight with ease.

Weighing just over 2 pounds, the drill/driver is ideal for electricians, remodelers, handymen, and cabinet installers. For example, it can drive over 200 2 ½” screws on a single charge. I loved the design with strategically placed rubber bumpers to protect work surfaces from scratches, 3 led lights to eliminate shadows, and a very comfortable grip. The combination of torque and speed is impressive 0-1020 RPMs it gets the job done fast.

There will be at least two kits available soon in your local Home Depot, the DCF610S2 which includes two 12 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion battery packs, a 40 minute charger, bit tip, belt hook and contractor bag in addition to the screwdriver.

DCF610S2.JPG

The DCK211S2 which includes one 2 speed drill/driver, one impact driver, two 12 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion battery packs, two bit tips, two belt hooks, the 40 minute charger and a contractor bag.

DCK211S2.JPG

Stop by your local Home Depot and see these great new tools from Dewalt, a great gift idea for the upcoming Holiday season.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2010-11-04T16:47:30+0000  by HD116 HD116

Topic
Categories+