Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

New LED Ribbon Light Indoor/Outdoor Strips

Greetings everyone!

I'm pleased to let you all here on the community know about a great new type of lighting we sell in our stores. It is by CabLED and our in-stock 6 ft. version is what I am going over in the video below.

Without giving too much away now, it really is the next step in undercabinet, accent, and strip lighting over anything that's out there now. Best part, is that we have more lengths as well as accessories online for you to view/purchase as well! 

CabLED 6 ft. LED Ribbon Light IndoorOutdoor.JPG

Clicking on the image below will take you to the video....

aboveaveragejoe.LEDRibbonLighting.11-28-11.jpg

Happy lighting!

aboveaveragejoe

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-12-03T18:09:19+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Can these be used on the the underside of a deck railing?

Posted 2012-05-29T17:07:27+0000  by bobbytire

Good morning bobbytire,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

Yes, these LED lights CAN be used outside on a deck railing. On the image above my video, it states it can be used indoors or outdoors. In fact, this really is the perfect low-profile accent lighting for your deck area.

Regards,

aboveaveragejoe

Posted 2012-06-01T13:27:01+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Any suggestion on how to mount the power supply and cabling? I need mount it up between to kitchen cabinets in a corner. 

Posted 2012-11-24T23:55:04+0000  by nashsnazzy

Hey nashsnazzy,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

The beauty of installing this system is all in how you want it to be installed.

In saying that, the power supply has the dimmer built into it. I would advise installing it somewhere that can be easily accessible, so you can control it without reaching around or inside the cabinet.

There are many options to install it. One is simply using some of the adhesive tape that comes with the LED light. This tape holds up really well. I installed the LED ribbon light for our stores display here in Atlanta, and it holds up really well. 

Additionally, we carry other tapes, as well as cable ties with mounting holes included that work great for holding up the supply and dimmer. 

Mounting Cable Ties

Lastly, if you see the online link in this original thread, it will take you directly to the online only accessories page for our LED Ribbon lights. One part is a 90 angle piece that will work for connecting two corner areas, and giving it even and proper illumination. Click on the link and image below to find out more info.

CabLED L-connector

Was there any other questions you had regarding this project? Please let us know, and we hope you continue to return to the community.

Cheers,

aboveaveragejoe

Posted 2012-11-26T17:59:01+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Hello, I want to put in LED lighting on 16 stair risers.  What supplies do I need.  I like the little round lights. Thanks

Posted 2013-11-19T18:03:24+0000  by lvanenkevort

Hey Ivanenkevort,

Thank you for joining us here on the community!

While you can put the ribbon light shown in this thread, it sounds like this isn't the product you want for your stairs.

The best thing for you to use is low voltage deck or stair style lights. They are installed with a transformer and are fed via low-voltage cable. They are very easy to install, but cutting into the walls or risers may present a challenge.

Below are some lights for stairs, click on them for more information and pricing.

If you have any additional questions regarding stair lights, just let me know.

Regards,

Joseph

Posted 2013-11-23T21:05:05+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+