Sign In to join the community | Help
Build & Remodel

New Roof

Have severe roof damage and they plan on installing new roof.  Live in Staten Island, NY, and I am wondering if the weather conditions, especially the low temps of late, make this the wrong time of year to have this done.  Any ideas or suggestions.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-11-26T00:12:15+0000  by jimmysteam jimmysteam

Hi Jimmy,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your question.

If your roof is severely damaged it is a good idea to get it repaired ASAP, or further damage can occur.  Check with your local Home Depot for quality roof replacement.  I just had my roof replaced by Home Depot Services and I am very happy with the result. The whole project was completed in just two days!  Your project may take longer depending how much damage has occurred.

Remember that The Home Depot guarantees their work and we will be there for you when you need us.  

Roof Installation

Be sure to take some pictures of your roof as it is now and again when The Home Depot finishes with the project and share them with the rest of the community.

Have you considered upgrading your insulation?  Since the roof is coming off, it may be a good time to add more insulation for additional protection against the cold & hot weather. 

Insulation

Let us know if we can be of further assistance to you. 

Ricks Picks

Posted 2012-11-27T18:42:34+0000  by Rick_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+