Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

Organic Soils to Use For Your Vegetable Gardens

Howdy Gardeners,

I get asked daily “What do you use for organic gardening”. I suppose if you ask a dozen people you would get a dozen answers.  However this season I’m going to try my latest discovery: Dr. Earth. I’ve done my research on their ingredients, science, and know how when it comes to “true organic gardening”.

Vegetable Potting Soil

Pot of Gold All Purpose Potting Soil is recommended for use in all outdoor and indoor potting and container applications. Pot of Gold is great for many projects in the garden. Great for indoor garden production.

Blended and packed full of the organic materials that help plants become established:  Forest Humus, Fir Bark, Peat Moss, Pumice, Earthworm Casting, Kelp Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, MicroActive™ Seaweed Extract, Aloe Vera, Yucca Extract, Oyster Shell & Dolomite Limes. We have also included ProBiotic® beneficial soil Microbes plus both Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae.

Vegetable Garden Soil

Home Grown® Vegetable Garden Planting Mix creates the perfect soil conditions to promote plant health and abundant vegetables and herbs. Home Grown® can be used for many projects in the garden: amendment for planting trees, shrubs, bare root planting & flowers.

The blend is packed full of the organic materials that help your plants become established. We only use Forest Humus, Fir Bark, Peat Moss, Worm Castings, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal, Fish Bone Meal, MicroActive™ Seaweed Extract, Aloe Vera, Yucca Extract and Oyster Shell & Dolomite Limes. Also included Probiotic® beneficial soil Microbes plus both Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae.

Seed Starting Soil

Root Zone® ProBiotic™ Seed Starter Mix promotes germination of seeds; helps plants become established as quickly as possible.

Peat Moss, Perlite, Seaweed Extract, Aloe Vera, Yucca Extract, Oyster Shell & Dolomite Limes, Ecto & Endo Mycorrhizae and Beneficial Soil Microbes.

Compost

Natural Choice® All Purpose Compost creates the perfect soil conditions to promote plant health and optimum growth. Natural Choice® All Purpose Compost can be used for many projects in the garden: amendment for planting trees, shrubs, bare root planting, flowers, vegetables & over seeding lawns.

Blended and packed full of the organic materials that help your plants become established. Forest Humus, Fir Bark, Peat Moss, Worm Castings, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal, Fish Bone Meal, MicroActive™ Seaweed Extract, Aloe Vera, Yucca Extract, and Oyster Shell & Dolomite Limes. We have also included Probiotic™ beneficial soil Microbes plus both Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae.

What does all this science mean to you and me? Well to me it means "true organic" which is good tasting, healthy, and environmentally safe. Here is my little garden that's "true organic". Updates coming soon,

Happy Gardening,

Coach Dave

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-06-09T01:00:54+0000  by Dave_HD_OC Dave_HD_OC

Topic
Categories+