Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Painting the living room.

Ok heres my deal.  I have this darkbrown leather couch, a black tv stand with a small amount of chrome, and a black pool table with green felt.  The floor is not so shiney terrazzo.  I wanted something new on the walls beside white paint. I wanted color but I feel that the couch being brown is going to conflict with everthing.  This living room is also not very well lit.  Am I stuck with the bedge side of colors?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-08-23T14:25:33+0000  by rvickery rvickery

Hello RVickery and welcome to the community. Have No Fear ThePaintAvenger is here. Lucky for you the brown you just described is the new black and how ironic you have a mixture of that as well.Im going to show some light colors that will go with the ones you described without making your room look small. On the Behr website they have the color center just like our stores here’s a link for you to view these colors as well as many others.

http://www.behr.com/Behr/home#view=14;channel=EXPLORE;vgnextoid=6bd8ea6621ca5110VgnVCM1000008119fea9RCRD

Here are a few examples: you can even blend in some beiges as accent pieces.

behr color center.png

2.png

5.png

Take some pictures when your project is done we would love to see it  here on the community. ThePaintAvenger

Posted 2012-08-23T19:31:54+0000  by Soheil_HD_BOS

it will not let me use it.  I downloaded everything and get the same thing over and over again. thanks for your help tho.

Posted 2012-08-24T00:31:46+0000  by rvickery

Hey there rvickery,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

The link that ThePaintAvengerprovided you with works out just fine for me. You may want to make sure that your Flash is updated, or consider running it on a different browser.

You can also navigate directly to behr.com and hover over the Find Your Color banner. There you will find a link directly to the color centers he was speaking of. = )

Hope this helps you out!~

Posted 2012-08-24T13:36:29+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+