Sign In to join the community | Help
Build & Remodel

Panels for a laundry door

I have 20 inch louvers panels on my laundry room doors and a few of them was broken.  How can I repair the slabs without buying a brand new door.  I tried gluing them back into their slots but the glue took forever to dry and the slabs fell back off.  Is there anything I can do to fix them so they do not come loose.  Any help I would appreciate it. 

Valerie Nieves

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-09-11T17:13:57+0000  by vnieves119 vnieves119

The only reliable way to replace louvers is to completely disassemble the door. Since that is not practical, the best option remaining is to replace the doors. They are pretty inexpensive and it's an easy job. You could choose a plan slab door with a vented bottom if you want something easier to clean and more durable. But your laundry does need ventilation, so you cannot replace with all solid doors.
Posted 2012-09-13T12:48:46+0000  by msrose

Hi, if you do not want to purchase the new one and want to repair the existing one, then you can take the help of a professional expert who have these kindof services. Repairing the pannels by yourself will not be an easy task for you. It will create a lot of problmes for you. So its better to take the help of some professionals.

stable door

Posted 2012-11-26T05:32:55+0000  by jessicamathew12

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+