Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Parts for a TV Mount

Hi everyone,

So my boyfriend lost all the hardware for a large TV mount we own during our move. Are we going to have to go back to the manufacturer or can we bring in the TV mount and someone can show us what hardware we need?  It would be even better if this is relatively stardardized. I don't know - Any advice you have would be appreciated b/c its been months and he has done nothing to remedy the situation.  Thank you!


Pink Hard Hat

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2010-11-17T17:31:56+0000  by PinkHardHat PinkHardHat

Greetings, and welcome to our community!


As someone who has moved 7 times in 8 years, I understand a little bit about missing hardware.


I suggest bringing in to your local store to determine the type of fasteners and hardware required. It would also be useful to know where the TV will be mounted, and if there are studs in the area where you would like it hung. This is not critical as we carry fasteners such as the one from EZ-Anchor pictured below. It can be used when there is a stud there or if not and each anchor supports up to 50 pounds.


Buildex E-Z Ancor Stud Solver Medium Duty, Self-Drilling, Drywall Anchor, 50 Pack 25316 Image1


So please come by your local store and I am certain that there will be a helpful associate in the hardware department that will assist you in getting the parts needed to get the TV mounted. Your wait should soon be over.


P.S. The team here loves the name you chose!

Posted 2010-11-18T13:08:35+0000  by HD116

Thanks! We should be in soon!

Posted 2010-11-22T19:53:54+0000  by PinkHardHat
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question