Sign In to join the community | Help
Project Ideas: Outdoor Living

Patio Pavers

I want to put a round patio were my 18ft round above ground pool was.  How many 4x8 bricks would I need?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-05-18T14:01:58+0000  by MMG1968 MMG1968

Hello MMG1968,

Brock PaverBase at the Home Depot is a product that will cut down on the heavy lifting and reduce a lot of digging when you install your paver patio.

Brock PaverBase is the new, professional way to build with pavers and patio stones. Imagine building your dream patio and adding value to your home, all in just an afternoon. Each lightweight panel replaces 200 lbs. (5 bags) of the traditional stone base and sand, so it eliminates the need to dig out 4 in. - 5 in. of dirt and fill it in with heavy bag base. The panels are made from highly durable Polypropylene and carry a lifetime guarantee, meaning it will last as long as your home will. The panels are engineered to give you a flat, stable and long lasting base for pavers or patio stones. Brock PaverBase trims easily with a razor knife for a tight fit around posts, along fences, or the edge of the house. Using Brock PaverBase also makes the area much easier to work on. You can stack pavers, tools and everything else you need right on the PaverBase area, so there is less damage and care needed as when compared to a prepared sand and stone base. Brock PaverBase has been proven in installations of millions of square feet of paver and patio stone areas in all climates. Simply put, it is the smarter way to build.

Here is a video showing the installation of a paver patio using Brock PaverBase.

Click here for complete instructions.

For more information about this project visit Brock's web site Here.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Charlotte

Posted 2016-05-19T13:43:15+0000  by Char_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+