Sign In to join the community | Help
Outdoors

Paver Options for Creating a Circular Patio

What are the options of pavers to create a circular patio without having to cut any pavers?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-10-06T01:09:10+0000  by semoredhawk semoredhawk

Hey semoredhawk.

Check out some of these products by our vendor Pavestone. We do not carry this product in stock but we can special order it for you.

This one would require something like a fire ring in the middle to avoid cutting stones. Looking at the first pix, the only thing they cut was the caps on top of the fire ring. These stones are rectangular and square, therefore you can gap them slightly to get a round design and sweep Polymeric sand in the cracks. The first picture is called Adirondack

This kit below is used more for an accent for larger patios. This one is called Plaza Stone.

Rumblestone is a newer stone that I carry in my store that has 1000 endless possibilities that everybody loves. 

CLICK HERE to see all the possibilities with these blocks. You can also click HERE for a video.

RumbleStone Planter

Our paver supplier, Pavestone, has a great website that I would spend some time on. They have a ton of pictures that can definitely inspire you and help you find exactly what you need. If we do not have it in stock, we can see about special ordering it for you.

Posted 2013-10-06T15:06:04+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+